Friday, February 1, 2008

Extra Videos and Pictures






Hey everybody.

There is a bug at blogger/google so I can't edit photos very well. when it clears I'll post/explain some more. the first photo above is our 5 man posse after returning to the trailhead. the second is one of the kids from Catarino's house hamming it up for me and jumping into the cage with the "cochis". These pigs were taken very young from their wild mother after Tigresa killed her during a hunt. They are the decendants of domesticaed pigs released into the wild by the spanish.

This is my favorite dog, Chirrin. She is spirtied, loving and loyal. She was always very friendly to me, but she would often challenge and fight full pit bulls who outweighed her by 30 lbs. Video isnt' working either. standby

ATTENTION! Again. CAUTION. I've added graphic pictures of the slaughter of the bull to the post from last week. If you mind lots of bloody meat, you may want to just have someone read it to you.

No comments: